to Information Technology
at Lane Community College!
Information Technology provides front line support to faculty, staff and students of Lane in a variety of areas. We are the first point of contact for information and technical support on campus.
- IT Direct
- problem types
Services include: Helpdesk, AV, Training, Electronic Services, Equipment Repair, Web Development and Email support. IT Direct includes a Knowledge Base of FAQs.
- Technology Request Forms
- Email (Groupwise)
For faculty and staff about the college-wide email system, Groupwise.
- AV Equipment and Services
Information about the AV equipment and services available through the IT department.
- Steps for requesting an R25 account
Find out how to request a Resource25 (R25) Scheduling Client Seat or a Lane Events/25Live account
- IT Training
- Technology Orientation: Use this comprehensive online resource to learn about Lane's information technology and to find just-in-time answers to technology questions.
- Administrative Support Site: This wiki resource is maintained for and by Lane's administrators to document any and all administrative procedures. Request access if you would like to become a ser/contributor.
- MS Office Support: Links to well-designed, convenient demos for Office 2007.
- For immediate assistance - with specific problems or questions related to computers, networks, and software, contact the IT Service Center at ext. 4444
- Student Help Desk
Technology support for LCC students using computer labs, distance learning resources, SSAN and Expresslane.
- Wireless Access (SSAN)
Information about using the wireless Internet service (SSAN) at LCC.
- Moodle help for students
Find out more about Moodle, the online course management system at LCC.
IT News and Updates