Service Center (ITSC)
ITSC General Information
How to Get Help:
IT Direct -
- Request services using IT Direct. Login with your email address, enter the details of your request and submit the form.
- - instructions
- problem types
Services include: Helpdesk, AV, Training, Electronic Services, Equipment Repair, and Email support. IT Direct includes a Knowledge Base of FAQs.
Contact the ITSC -
- Scheduling and check out of portable laptops, notebooks and projectors
- Use 25Live to schedule portable laptops, notebooks and projectors or call the ITSC to schedule AV equipment
- IT Training - IT Training provides coaching and instruction for LCC faculty and staff on the use of computer software and information systems for college operations
- IT Training Resources
- New Hire Checklist - Accounts for new employees *(.pdf file)
- (see below for New Account and Account update requests)
- Email/Novell Accounts - There is a new way for requesting Novell and GroupWise Accounts. To request a new e-mail or Novell account with access to shared drives or need assistance with any of these items or change access for an existing e-mail or Novell account, click on the IT Direct link at the top of this page and log in. Instructions for submitting requests and problem type definitions are available below the IT Direct Link. You may also call the IT Service Center (ITSC) at x4444 for assistance with submitting your request.
- Access may be gained by submitting a request through It Direct, indicating who the employee is that requires a new account or changes to their account along with the pertinent details. The department the employee works for must submit the request for the employee. An email account will be created and proper access will be given to a shared network drive. The new employee will then need to sign up for a required email training session with the GroupWise trainer at (541) 463-3377. The same form can also be used for name changes and departmental moves. Only active college employees or others covered by the Management Working Agreement receive this benefit. See the IT department page for assistance with submitting a request.
- Faculty Technology Orientation - Comprehensive menu and links to information about Lane IT resources for faculty
About the ITSC: